Personal Online Banking
- Safe and secure
- 24/7 access
- Review balances and transactions
- View check images
- Transfer funds
- Advance lines of credit
- Make loan payments
- Pay bills
- Stop Payments
- Check Re-orders
You’re just a few clicks away from saving time and money with Bill Pay!
Benefits of Bill Pay
- Save money by not buying checks or paying for postage
- Save time by not writing checks
- Schedule variable payments on demand
- Setup recurring bills to be paid automatically
- Reduce clutter by receiving eBills instead of paper
- Avoid late fees with payment reminders
- Setup payees in Online Banking and schedule payments in Mobile Banking
Enrolling is simple!
Click BILL PAYMENT within Online Banking and follow the prompts.
Don’t wait for your statement to arrive in the mail!
Benefits of eStatements:
- Save paper to reduce the number of trees cut down and waste in our landfills
- Available immediately and faster than waiting for paper statements to arrive in the mail
- More secure than paper statements sitting in the mailbox or thrown out with the trash
- Organized in one convenient place
- Available for more than two years
- May be printed or saved to your computer
Enrolling is simple!
Click Profile within Online Banking, scroll to the Electronic Statements section and follow the prompts.
Stay up-to-date with your account by receiving email or text messages every day or when certain events occur!
Set up is easy!
- Log in to Online Banking
- Choose “Alerts”
- Choose the account type (Checking, Savings, etc) you’d like to set up
- Choose “Setup New Alert”
- Select the notification type from the dropdown
- Account Activity – available on CD/IRA and Loan accounts by email or text message and provides the previous business day’s transactions* and balance each morning after transactions have posted
- Daily Balance – available on Checking and Savings accounts by email or text message and provides the current business day’s transactions* and balance each morning after transactions have been presented
- Daily Transactions – available on Checking and Savings accounts by email or text message and provides the previous business day’s transactions* and balance each morning after transactions have posted
- Low Balance – available on Checking and Savings accounts by email or text message and indicates that the current business day’s balance has fallen below the specified amount each time new transactions are presented
- Mobile Deposit – available on Checking and Savings accounts by email or text message and confirms the previous business day’s Mobile Deposit each day after Mobile Deposits have posted
* Transaction list will not be sent by text message, but you may review transactions through Online or Mobile Banking
- Click “Next”
- Choose the account you’d like to set up (and enter the target amount for the Low Balance Alert)
- Choose to have the message sent by Email or Mobile (Text)
- For Email messages, enter your email address
- For Mobile messages, enter your cell phone number and carrier
- Click “Finish”
- Click “Done” once the confirmation is displayed
Contact us with questions about Online Banking, Online Bill Pay, eStatements, or Notifications & Alerts.