1st Rewards Checking
- 1.51% APY* on balances up to $20,000
- 0.25 APY* on balances over $20,000
- Nationwide ATM fee rebates up to $15*
- Daily 1st Guard email update
- No monthly service charge
Qualifying Cycle Requirements:
- Have at least 12 Debit Card purchases post
- Enroll and receive your monthly statement electronically
- Log into Online Banking or Mobile Banking at least once
- Have at least one ACH credit, ACH debit or Bill Payment post
- 0.01% APY* if qualifications aren’t met
Even if you don’t meet the qualifications, there is no monthly service charge, and you still qualify for rewards in the future.
Contact us to open your 1st Rewards Checking Account
APY means Annual Percentage Yield. When your checking requirements are met during a qualification cycle, 1st Rewards balances up to $20,000 receive 1.51% APY and balances over $20,000 earn 0.25% APY on the portion of the balances over $20,000, resulting in a range from 1.51% to 0.25% APY depending on the account balance. When checking requirements are not met, ATM fees will not be refunded and the entire account balance will earn 0.01% APY. Rates are accurate as of January 17, 2017. Rates are variable and may change at any time after the account is open. Minimum balance to open this account is $50. Product offered for personal accounts only. Limit two 1st Rewards Checking Accounts per Social Security number. Fees may reduce earnings. ATM fees rebated up to $15 per qualification cycle when reward requirements are met. Qualification cycle means the period from the first business day of the month through the last business day of the month. Account transactions may take one or more days to post to the account and all must post during the qualification cycle in order to qualify for the account’s rewards.